Thursday 17 December 2015

HEAR MY STORY..Part 3

HEAR MY STORY..Part 3

Daddy did not give me money that day. He was so crossed with me, it was mummy that gave me transport fare and a stipend which I managed till January allowance was paid. Thank God for the foodstuffs I took with me from home, I would have learnt a wonderful lesson from “Mr Hunger”. On getting back to Oyan, Bode was still around because there was no money for him to return to school. I told him what I went through because of him, and even then, I wasn't sure if my dad would send me money again as usual, so i couldn't give him money. He felt sorry for me, and told me he would source for money elsewhere. I didn't know how he did it, but he went back to school the following week. Soon, there was a rumour among the choir members that something was going on between Bode and I. Before I knew it, it became viral among church members. One sunday morning, Pastor Mrs Williams sent somebody to tell me she would like to see me after service. I wasn't myself throughout the service. I kept thinking “what did I do? why does she want to see me?….Anyway, I said to myself, if it’s because of Bode, there’s nothing between us, and that is just what I will tell her….Period!.” I didn't hear anything in church that day, I was already devastated by the rumour going on, and this?….Finally, the service was over. I found myself sitting next to Pastor Mrs Williams on a three seater sofa inside d pastor’s office. 
Good afternoon ma. 
How are u my dear?
I’m fine ma.
“I know u would be wondering why I wanted to see u..said Mrs Williams”.
“Yes ma” I answered.
She continued….It’s about a rumour going on in the church. Can you please shed more light on the relationship between you and Bode?.
“Ma, Bode is like a younger brother to me, nothing more. Believe me ma. I only render assistance to him whenever he’s in need, and that has even stopped now.” I told her. Anyway, I’ve denied it on ur behalf, I only wanted to confirm from you, because the very first day I set my eyes on you, I knew you came from a christian home, and I have no doubt in my spirit that you are well trained..but then, I want you to be very careful because there is power in tongues. Don't give the devil any chance at all, and dont trust yourself..if you see or hear a child of God saying “I trust myself, I can never commit fornication”..then, you have heard or seen someone at the verge of falling. Remember 1 Cor 10:12. So, please, be very careful and the Lord shall help you in Jesus name. I said “Thank you ma”, and left the office. As I was going home, I was telling myself  “Now, I really need to be very careful….though there was nothing between us really, but how could anybody think I could be dating a boy about the same age with Oyindamola..our second to the lastborn?, not even the one next to me!..Well, I just need to be careful, help me Oh Lord!”. 
So, what happened next?

Watch out for part 4.

Remain blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment