Friday 7 July 2017

THE RIGHT WAY TO PRAY

THE RIGHT WAY TO PRAY. 

So I noticed that many Christians aren't praying the right type of prayers. 
There are two elements that make prayer what it should be (communication with God), and they are: 
FAITH & CONFESSION. 

First is FAITH ...
As a matter of fact, you can't be a Believer without FAITH. It's evident all through the Scriptures;
By Grace through faith we are saved (Eph. 2:4-8)
By Faith, we are justified
By Faith, we receive
Without it, we can't please GOD (Heb. 11:6) 

So if you take Faith from the Believer, He is DEAD! In fact, the subject of faith is so serious that the Concept of Christianity is referred to as THE FAITH. 
Jesus often rebuked His disciples for their lack of faith or little faith, and when He praised a "dog" (an unbeliever), it was for her large faith.

That's why unbelievers can read the Word from cover to cover and nothing happens, but we Believers may pick just a verse and it changes things. What's the difference, please? FAITH.

Handkerchief from Paul's body performed special signs and wonders....Peter's shadow performed miracles but the seven sons of Sceva were beaten by the demon. What was the difference? FAITH.

So FAITH makes all the difference. Now, having understood that...You can pray in two different ways... 

1. In the Spirit
2. In your Understanding

1 Cor. 14:15,
I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also. 

Praying the Spirit helps build us into maturity,
Jude 20
But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

People of God, you can never pray amiss when you pray in the Spirit. It's not possible. Never! You never pray the wrong prayer points in the Spirit. You know why? You pray with the help of the Spirit according to the will of God. And you will ALWAYS get answers (Rom. 8:26-27). 

But praying in the understanding can be done amiss. We may pray the wrong prayer points with our understanding (James 4:2). And that's why we should be careful.

Here is how to pray right in the understanding:
When we go to God, we are to make confessions. However, we make mistakes by confessing the wrong things.
As a Believer, you don't go to God confessing sins that you have been forgiven of. Please don't do that again if you have been doing so. Even God forgot about them (Heb. 8:12, Col. 2:15).

Instead, you should confess your REALITY IN CHRIST.
When praying in the understanding, we say things like;
Father, I think you because your Glory is real in my life. I am a champion. I am victorious. Lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places. Your favor and light shines on my path. I am not disadvantaged. I am not a mediocre. I stay on top of my game. I am not confused. I receive directions. I know what decisions to take per time. 

YOU NEED TO BREAK A HABIT? Say things like... 
I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I am holy in all manner of conversations. I break this habit. It's not a part of me. My mind is renewed. My heart is transformed. This habit becomes a thing of the past. I am not under its power. The power of the Holy Ghost is at work in me. 

YOU WANT TO WRITE AN EXAM? Say things like... 
I am a child of the God who knows all things. I know all things. I carry the Holy Spirit, the anointing, who teaches me all things. I am not a failure. I have more understanding than even my teachers. My brain is sharp and receptive to all that I read. My mind is calm. I am coming out a success. 

YOU DESIRES PROVISIONS (HEALTH, MATERIAL, FINANCIAL, etc.) say things like... 
The earth is the Lord's and its fullness thereof. I lack nothing. I live and walk in abundance. All my needs are supplied according to His in Christ Jesus. My needs are met. I walk in divine health. I live the life of Jesus Christ. His blood flows through my veins. My body is not conducive for disease and sickness. I am rich. I am prosperous. 


Dear Believer, Making such confessions in faith, cannot go wrong. NEVER!
This is how to PRAY THE RIGHT WAY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment